Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lights On the Christmas Tree

This picture is from Grey's Anatomy (2nd season). I thought this was so fascinating; not sure why. So right after we put up our tree, I tried it. It didn't exactly work for me, though. I couldn't see much! I told Kevin it was because we didn't have enough lights on the tree. If we had it my way, the tree would be nothing but lights and ornaments (my favorite ornaments from my grandparents and parents). I would probably put about 15 strands of light on just the one tree.

So there is one of the crazy things that I have done lately. I am sure there could be about 20 more blogs on the craziness of Bethany, but I don't particularly have the time for all those. Maybe more later or in a little bit if I get tired of cleaning my house.

If I do not blog anytime soon...




No comments: